HONG KONG, July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Interest in PropTech has been growing significantly, investment capital has poured billions of dollars into this market in the past few years where USD 75 billion since 2015 are invested and almost a third of that has been in 2019 alone. In this huge and rapid growing market, companies who are offering solid services that helps reduce cost, increase profit and embrace cross boarder digital services in this post-pandemic age will achieve hypergrowth.
- HashCash Offers Crypto Real Estate Exchange to Global Property Enterprises – Yahoo Finance
- The Bequia Beach Resort Is Building a New Villa Component – Caribbean Journal
- Skanska USA buys key Montrose corner for $27 million – Houston Chronicle
- Increased real estate activities seen on phased re-opening of economy – Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- European shares lifted by positive earnings reports – Reuters